Friday, March 18, 2011

T - 4 Weeks Exactly! 15.1% Body Fat! 45 lb DB Single Rows! A Great Day =)








Day 70

Friday, March 18, 2011

The 4 Week Mark =) Eek!


At 9:30 am four weeks from today I will be at the competitor check in. At 12 pm four weeks from now I will be in pre-judging. At 6 pm 4 weeks from today I will be on the stage for the night show. Emerald Cup baby! It’s the four week countdown =)

If you click back to this post, January 17th, you can see my first Bod Pod result, I've lost 8.2 lbs of pure fat since then, freaky huh? I now only have 21.1 lbs of fat in my entire 140 lbs! http://nogirlpushupsforme.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-sat-in-80s-sci-fi-flick-space-ship.html

I had decided awhile back that testing my body fat at the four week mark could be a good motivator to take everything up a notch. My thinking was that it likely wouldn’t be low enough yet and that would kick me into gear. Well that’s not what happened! Hehehehe. It already is way low: 15.1% Woohoo. Basically for a woman to go below 12% is detrimental to her. I have already exceeded my initial goal and I would not want to go more than 1-2% lower, which may happen between now and the competition, but woohoo! I still can’t quite comprehend it – 15.1% so awesome =)

I had been telling Laura how I’d been slacking on cardio for the last week, allowing etc carbs, letting finals and dead week get the best of me, so I was really hoping that it was 18 or 19%. She had told me not to let it bring me down if it was bad, ot to freak out if it was higher than before, etc. in short we were prepped fpr the worst. Then after the second seal in the Bod Pod she was letting me out and started smiling and getting excited. At first I thought oh she’s trying to be really positive so I don’t get down about this, but then she was all 15.1% and I was like “what???!” and we were both like “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!” and then Charlie , who had been a bit scared of the Bod Pod and turned shy started grinning and getting excited too =)

The hyped up happy mental rush of finding that out at 9 am this morning also bought me some new heavies. I trained back at Gold’s this morning and I got my reverse grip lat pulldowns up to 110 lbs (a 10 lb increase) and my bent over single arm dumbbell rows up to 45 lbs (a 5 lb increase). I swear this training appears to be a physical feat, but truthfully it’s all mental. If you believe you can, you do, and if you believe you won’t, you don’t!

9:45 am Breakfast


(delayed as you can’t eat or drink for a 2 hour minimum before doing the Bod Pod. No am cardio today for the same reason)
½ cup steel oats with cinnamon and a splash of whipping cream (‘ve been eating it that way all week and still cut by BF that low hehe, told ya fat doesn’t make you fat!)
Coffee with low cal/carb creamer
1 scoop Cake Batter Whey with sugar free non-fat silk soymilk

Training Back @ Gold’s 11:30 am – 1 pm




See pic =) Getting permanently lazy about typing those!

1:30 pm Lunch

1 scoop Cake Batter Whey with water
¾ cup carrots
½ yellow bell pepper
1 cup green beans al dente
4 T hummus for dipping
8 oz. chicken breast with spices
Hot tea no sweetener

4:30 pm Snackity Snack Snack


Think Thin bar – my last one – must reorder!
Hot tea no sweetener

5:30 pm Cardio!

Elliptical (@ Home) Steep Climb
40 minutes
433 cals burned

7 pm Dinner Out @ Red Robin


How you ask? Bun-less!

I looked up my planned meal head of time online, it was still a splurge on the fat count, but doable as my fat earlier in the day was quite low.
Bleu Ribbon Burger -bunless, chipotle mayo-less, and fried onion thing-less. Even pared down to the burger patty, steak sauce, bleu cheese, lettuce, and tomato it still had 490 cals, 32 grams of fat, 8 carbs, and 38 grams of protein. I picked it over another bunless burger choice (the bonzai) because that one had more than double the carbs and 40% less protein, only saving 1/3 of the fat. Regardless – not a regular treat on my diet!

And a Diet Coke :p

9 pm Bedtime Snack

½ cup steel cut oats with cinnamon and a speck of cream

Despite that tasty trimmed down burger my macros are pretty much spot on today, clocking in at 181 grams protein, 129 grams carbs, and 70 grams fat.

That brings my Cal Tally to:
1,870 Cals Ingested
(1,448) BMR
(1,069) Training
(647) Net Loss =)

No comments:

Post a Comment