Sunday, March 6, 2011

Back, Shoulders, Sushi & Sleep



I didn't eat enough cals or carbs earlier in the day today which led to night time hunger. My macro ratios and net cal loss are still alright though. I'm really tired, not sure what it is: the diet, my workouts, dead week encroaching... Whatever it is, I'm off to bed. Surprisingly, the sushi wasn't very satisfying. It's funny how you condition yourself to eat one way and then your former food loves lack their former appeal.

Day 58

Sunday, March 6, 2011

8:15 am Breakfast


½ cups oatmeal with 1/3 cup blueberries & cinnamon
Black coffee with 1 t cream
3 Isernio’s chicken breakfast sausage links


10:10 am – 12:00 pm Training Back & Shoulders @ Gold’s


I’m being trying to cut down my blogging time tonight in favor of dead week (finals are a week from tomorrow) so instead of typing my workout I just uploaded the handwritten version that happens at the gym complete with water bottle smudges. It was a good session =)I always wind up doing things in a different order than I've typed them so I renumber the exercises and sometimes have write-ins as well. I used Paint to circle my favorite back and shoulder exercises. Also, after doing cardio and retrieving Charlie I did one last set of pull-ups (was rested again from the cardio break so I made it to 5) to show my little man. The result was that he wanted to do them too so I lifted him up and held his legs to help him do a set. It was cute. He's such a can do sweetheart. I still really wish I could find a pull-up bar that will work in my house.

Click the picture to make it bigger/readable.

1 pm Lunch

¼ of C’s shake from the gym (12 g carbs, 10 g protein, 3 g fat)
8 oz. chicken breast
2 cups baby greens with ½ orange bell pepper and a handful of snap peas
Drizzled with cherry balsamic and rice wine vinegars (good vin combo! Sweet and tangy)

2 pm Still Hungry

200 cal pack raw almonds
Can diet Pepsi (yeah yeah lame)

6:20 pm Dinner

½ orange bell pepper sliced
Hot tea no sweetener
Hissho Sushi Nagano Special (from Haggen’s)

I was completely floored that my beloved CalorieKing.com actually had this listed. Impressive!

I was also surprised that the whole 8 oz. tray only had 247 cals, 4.6 g fat, 25.2 g protein, and 29.8 g carbs.
I had expected it to be higher. Nice!

7:30 pm Snacking

1 chicken sausage
1 slice 9 grain bread

9:00 pm Still Hungry

Think Thin Bar
Hot tea no sweetener
Handful of soy energy blend

Daily Macro Tally

173 g P / 163 g C / 63 g F
43 % Protein 41% Carbs 16% Fat
1,911 Cals Ingested
(1,448) BMR
(727)
(264) Net Loss

No comments:

Post a Comment