Saturday, March 12, 2011

Focus on Finals + Focus on Five Weeks out = Oil + Vinegar

Day 64

Saturday, March 12, 2011


There really shouldn’t be an entry today. All I did today was 30 minutes of am cardio. I did manage to do it with C awake though, which is great, because I would love to not have to set a 6 am alarm for the entirety of spring break. I intended to do a biceps/triceps/shoulders circuit at home, but it was just never the right time and when it was I was too tired. I’m feeling like a lame duck until Tuesday at 5:30 pm (that’s when my last of four finals is over). I am going to the gym tomorrow and it will likely be a 3 hour workout so that I can hit the above mentioned / abandoned muscle groups plus chest and a good shot of cardio. The rest of my day will be spent being a crazy person trying to prioritize studying for tax / econ / and int acct finals. I‘ll finish studying for marketing before bed tonight so at least one thing is off the list. When I have too many things that need my focus and their priority level is arbitrary I start acting somewhat like a chicken with its head cut off. After my back to back (4 hours straight of test-taking – awesome!) marketing and intermediate accounting II finals on Monday I will have two hours left before retrieving C for a solid de-stressing workout. My managerial economics and income taxation I finals are on Tuesday and also back to back starting at 1 pm, unless I do it in the morning instead of staring at my econ notes I won’t get to train that day. Wednesday though is good to go!

Macro Ratio / Cal Tally

41% Protein
(178 grams) 49% Carbs (214 grams) 10% Fat (44 grams)

1,964 Cals Ingested
(1,448) BMR
(367) Cardio
149 Net Gain

No comments:

Post a Comment