Monday, January 31, 2011

Want to lean out the wrong way? Catch my cold ;)




That would be the one perk of a nasty bug – I’m down 3.5 lbs. Not exactly a good way to lean out though. I guarantee a good portion of that is my lean mass getting cannibalized. Boo.

Day 24

Monday, January 31, 2011


Nasty Cold Bug = My Kryptonite

I agree, that is too melodramatic. Sorry =)But seriously, this thing is taking me out. I should be in bed right now, would really really love to be and it is 6:48 pm. As soon as C is in bed I will be too though. I’m more into doing sports than watching them, but think of your favorite and this would be how the tournament has fared so far:

Training: 0 Studying for midterms: 0 Sleep: 2 Getting better: 0 Nasty ass cold bug: 1

8 am C the Chef

2/3 Krusteaz Blueberry Waffle
Smeared with ½ T of PB
¾ cup sliced strawberries
1/2 scoop vanilla MyoFusion shaken with water (lumpy eww)
Coffee

For some reason he felt really strongly that we both have waffles so I added PB for protein for me and cals and fat for him

It wasn’t that good, but we both ate all of our strawberries…they do have a higher vitamin C content than oranges…

11:30 am MKTG 380 Finally found some appetite


1 Strawberry Chobani
Gross zero cal Pepsi Maxx I think I’m done with those

12:00 pm Lunch with Hannah

Brought homemade chicken noodle soup from my freezer that my mom came over, made, and froze for me last quarter when I went down like a sack of bricks

3 pm Tax Snack

1 Bottle Punch Gatorade (130 cals)
½ an Odwalla superfood bar Hannah gave me it was pretty tasty (100 cal)

Hannah offered up the tea she acquired over break too, but the hot stuff hasn’t been a good thing the last few days (good friend though huh?=)

6:30 pm Dinner
yeah yeah night time carbs I know least of my worries at the moment

Lean Cuisine Spaghetti
½ yellow bell pepper
8 oz. Random frozen breaded chix (not great on cals (380) – higher fat content from breading)
Lemon Echinacea Tea

Daily Cal Tally

1,485 Ingested
(1,448) BMR
(0) Unless you count freezing my ass off on campus as some sort of calorie burn
37 Net gain

No comments:

Post a Comment