Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Don't like Donuts Anymore

I went to the doctor today and got all excited because when the nurse swabbed my throat she said it was really red and expected I had strep. I thought that sounded great because it would have meant antibiotics and starting to feel better soon, but nope no strep, no sinus infection, and unless my blood is bacterial, which doesn’t actually sound appealing, no snazzy feel better drugs for me. I’m such a whiner and a pessimist about this wipeout bug I have because it is way too similar to one I got last quarter, that, then hung on for 6 weeks. Yeah. Awesome. I never got sick like this before coming here. Statistically it makes sense, where I lived for 23 of my 27 years before moving here has a winter population of 6,000ish and the student, not the city, population here is 15,000. Here’s hoping I get better enough to bring a brain to my ACCT 342 midterm on Thursday, I have one in MKTG 380 at 10 am tomorrow, but I view it as far less vital.


Day 25

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

8:15 am Breakfast

1 Serving TJ’s Multigrain Hot Cereal (190 cals) + 1/3 cup Blueberries
Coffee


C's Dad drove up here and drove him to school so I got an extra hour and a half of sleep. No 6:30 am alarm. Still totally beat though - got in bed at 8 last night got out just before 8 this am - 12 hours. Really? Finished the econ hw I'd been staring blankly at off and on all weekend. Apparently got 50% on it. Yeah, not surprised. That midterm is 1 week from today.

11:15 am Lunch

Chicken Noodle Soup

4:30 om Regrettable “cheat” Snack


1 Haggen White Icing with Pink Sprinkles Raised Donut
In the car driving home. 2/3 of the way in I realized that the amount of sweet was kinda sickening and that I really wasn’t even enjoying the thing at all. Weird. I used to LOVE them. That’s a good departure though.

6:15 pm Energize me with some iron please dinner

12 oz. Ribeye steak
15 asparagus spears
2 Satsumas
Hot tea
8 oz. Cranberry Juice (120 cals)

Daily Cal Tally

1,570 Ingested (not bad considering the 12 oz. steak and donut)
(1,448) BMR
(0) Restity Rest Rest
122 Net Gain

1 comment:

  1. Lots of restity rest rest, and you will get better. I'm really glad you are sleeping so much. Keep it up as best you can. XOX from Mom

    ReplyDelete