Tuesday, February 22, 2011

This Post is Boring & I'm Going to Bed Early

Day 46

Tuesday, February 22, 2011


I'm really tired. I blame the lack of carbs in my life and the tweak in what I think is my left trap (side of my neck). Nothing exciting to report today other than that I have two midterms this week, the more important of which I'm not at all ready for, but I could have reported that yesterday. I did 45 min of cardio @ 6:15 this morning followed up with an abs circuit. That's about it.

Daily Cal Tally
1,930
(1,448) BMR
(521) Cardio
(39)

I've been reading up on carb cycling. It sounds like it might be just the solution I need. We'll see.

This morning I ordered a $30 pull-up bar to put in the doorway to my kitchen, maybe it will be my lats that are "made in the kitchen," not my abs, ha. Yep, that was the high point of my day.

Here's hoping some extra sleep tonight proves to be the fix I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment