Thursday, February 10, 2011

Egg Rebels take the Stairs

I’m not sure what my problem was today. I’m having more trouble than I’d like recouping my usual energy level. I stayed up until 10:30 pm the last two nights and I am EXHAUSTED. I actually intentionally did not get out of bed for am cardio this morning. I slept in so then we were running all kinds of late which is what I said rushing Charlie into the car. He disagreed though and said, “No, it’s daytime momma. It’s not late.” I needed to finish chapter 12 in my ACCT 342 book so I decided to haul it onto the StairMaster to multitask. That actually worked pretty well; the differences in measurement and management of HTM, TS, and AFS investments go down a lot better with an iPod and motion. I made it through a buffet without “cheating.” Come ASWA Tuesday night I know I’m going to get an eye roll from Darene if I pull a chicken breast out of my purse to add to my salad and then turn down the entrée and dessert. Sounds a little wacky I’m sure, but they’re serving smoked salmon and red pepper raviolis which I’m sure will be laden with a cream sauce and I just don’t want to use up my cheat meal on something that isn’t hugely appealing. I’ve got to save them for Coconut Kenny’s pizzas, homemade caramel sticky buns, and melty cheese covered French dip croissants! =)


Day 34

Thursday, February 10, 2011


8:30 am Breakfast

2 Cups Coffee
2 poached eggs
1 ½ pcs SJI 9 Grain Toast dry

I rarely eat eggs because I intensely dislike egg whites sans egg yolks. I like the egg white crust-less quiche recipe I found, but that’s about it. So today I was a rebel, a yolk eating rebel. You have to have a yolk to mop with toast or there is just no point in an egg. The whole thing would have been way better with bacon, avocado, and most of all hollandaise, but that won't take me to leaned out land so I'll just get back on the oatmeal train tomorrow.


9:30-11:15 am Cardio + Legs @ The SRC


1)Cardio 60 min

StairMaster
45 min level 8 / 15 min level 10
Interval program
5.21 miles
251 Floors Climbed
528 Cals Burned

2)Smith Machine Squats + Lunges

Set 1: 75 lbs x 8 skier squats x 8 wide squats x 6 lunges each leg
Set 2: 95 lbs x 8 skier squats x 8 wide squats x 4 lunges each leg
Set 3: 115 lbs x 8 skier squats x 8 wide squats x 6 lunges each leg (95 lbs for lunges)

3)Hip Adductor

Set 1: 100 lbs x 10 reps
Set 2: 110 lbs x 8 reps
Set 3: 100 lbs x 8 reps

Superset with

4)Hip Abductor

Set 1: 100 lbs x 10 reps
Set 2: 110 lbs x 10 reps
Set 3: 110 lbs x 10 reps

5)Horizontal Leg Curls (Single Leg Full Set Then Switch)
3 sets no rest x 30 lbs x 6 reps per leg per set

6)Leg Extensions
(Single Leg Full Set Then Switch)
3 sets no rest x 40 lbs x 6 reps per leg per set

Quick Stretch

12 pm ACCT 342 + Lunch


8 oz. chicken breast
8 asparagus spears
Grapefruit
Hot tea

2 pm ECON 309 Snack

1 Chobani Blueberry NF Greek Yogurt
Hot tea

5:15 pm Protein Punch

1 Isernio’s Spicy Italian Chicken Sausage (110 cals)
1 cup coffee
2 Advil

I love these things, their nutrition stats are as good as it gets. I figured if I had a quick snack before heading off to the WSCPA thing I’d have an easier time not making bad choices at the buffet.

6:15 pm WSCPA Buffet Dinner


½ cup overdressed Caesar salad (translation: a good vegetable wrecked)
Small slice parmesan bread
4 oz. piece chicken
1 ½ cup garlic green beans

I behaved. I didn’t take any of the huge cheese stuffed pasta shells or any of the tiramisu cake dessert or any of the lemonade =)

9:00 pm Bedtime Snack


8 oz. NF Milk
1 more chicken sausage
1 small piece chocolate
1 Glenny’s Fruit & Nut Energy Bar
I would have much rather have had a Luna Bar or a Larabar, but I’m out.

Daily Cal Tally

1,840 Ingested
(1,448)
(821) Training
(429) Net Loss

10:20 pm

and I just lost 360 cals to a bread rebellion. Boo. I'm tired. Note to self: carbs don't cure tired, sleep does. Whoops.

3 slices SJI 9 Grain

new cal tally net
(69)

No comments:

Post a Comment