Monday, February 14, 2011

I was 5'10" tonight and will be for at least an hour daily here on out =)




Day 38

Monday, February 14, 2011

V-day


Well I don’t do V-day, but I did make (well assemble not bake) a gorgeous strawberry rhubarb pie while wearing 5” stiletto heels. I cooked dinner in them too. I also misbehaved and had 3 small chocolates after dinner, but none of any of that had to do with V-day ;) The shoes? My competition heels came today and I need to learn to walk again so around the house it is. As it turns out you can get a way more effective angle with a rolling pin when you’re 5’ 10” vs. 5’ 5” too funny. I realized we were out of foil and you cannot bake a pie with an evenly browned crust without foil for the edges so we ran out to get it after dinner and C snagged Rolos in the checkout line. Was weak and ate three of them, ah well I’ll scapegoat V-day ;)

What's with the ASWA pie? I'm a member of the American Society of Women Accountants and it is for a raffle. I've done 100s of lattices, but never pie letters. I'm crossing my fingers it doesn't sink too badly when it bakes!


6:15 am 50 min Cardio


Elliptical

Steady Climb x 2

603 cals burned

7:15 am Protein Shale

1 scoop milk chocolate MyoFusion with water and ice in my bullet

8:05 am Breakfast


½ cups oatmeal with cinnamon and ½ cup blueberries
Coffee

11:15 am Marketing Munch

8 oz. Chicken breast
12 asparagus spears
Hot tea

12 pm Training Chest with Laura @ The SRC

1)Bench Press “1 Rep Max”

It turns out my 1 reps max is currently an even 100 lbs. We tried 95 lbs first.

2)Bench Press Negatives


Set 1: 105 lbs x 3 reps
Set 2: 105 lbs x 3 reps
Set 3: 105 lbs x 3 reps

Superset with

3)Leg Raises (abs)

3 sets x 10-12 reps each

4)Normal Bench Press

3 sets with 1 min rest in between each
70 lbsx 8 reps
70 lbs x 8 reps
70 lbs x 8 reps

5)Dumbbell Flies

Set 1: 20 lbs x 8 reps
Set 2: 20 lbs x 8 reps
Set 3: 20 lbs x 8 reps

Superset with

6)Push-ups to Failure

Set 1: 10 ½ to failure
Set 2: 5 ½ to failure
Set 3: 2 ½ to failure (haha really)

7)Dips

Set 1: 70lbs deducted from body weight x 10 reps
Set 2: 60lbs deducted from body weight x 10 reps
Set 3: 60lbs deducted from body weight x 10 reps

8)Push-ups to Failure again

Set 1: 10 ½ to failure
Set 2: 7 ½ to failure

9)Quickie Cardio

15 min jogging on the treadmill
1.24 miles 127 cals burned

Quick Stretch



2:00 pm Tax Tasty


It was a tasty class today – it turns out I got a 93 on my midterm and I’m happy about it =)

1 cashew cookie Larabar
1 blueberry Chobani NF Greek Yogurt
½ cup cantaloupe
Hot tea

4:00 pm Computer Lab

200 cal pack raw almonds

6:45 Dinner

Trader Joe’s Tom Yam soup with 2 cups baby spinach
1 Isernio’s Italian chicken sausage
1 wedge laughing cow light cheese (35 cals)
5 sesame crackers

7:45 pm 3’ Tall Man and His Chocolate Influence


3 Rolos

9:45 pm Bedtime Snack


1 more Cashew cookie Larabar (they’re made of cashews and dates that’s it and they’re yummy)
Hot tea

Daily Cal Tally

1,985 Ingested
(1,448) BMR
(1,120) Training
(583) Net Loss =)


P.S. My abs finally hurt, they've barely bugged me all day aide from getting up and down on the bench press, but they are finally sore. It's great I keep flexing them to emphasize it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment