Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Cooking Video, Triple P Workout, and Eating 98% Clean at McDonald's (really!)


Day 51

Sunday, February 27, 2011


This is going to be super brief as I’m working on a 4 page marketing paper and really ought to have gone to bed instead of that or this an hour ago =)

Here’s my little cooking video, filmed after 9 pm and in pajamas, not exactly putting on any airs around here ;)



I did 30 min of plyometrics at my mom’s this morning, actually I believe it tallied up to 27 min. Each set (3 total) was 7 min followed by a 2 min rest. I did jumping lunges, jumping prisoner squats, walking side push-ups, body squats and holds, walking squats, burpees, single leg line jumps, and one other thing I’m completely forgetting (and I’m too lazy to go get the clipboard I wrote it on…)

I attempted to follow that with 5 sets of pull-ups, but the bar my mom had put up the night prior fell when I jumped and grabbed it with me attached which jarred my lower back for a sec, but it’s fine now. So instead I superset 3 sets of push-ups to failure with 3 sets of an abs circuit (shoulder crunches, reverse crunches, mini crunches) followed by a single set of 30 partner leg raises for good measure (I got my mom to throw my legs for me). My push-ups to failure were 17 ½ , 16 ½ , and 14 ½ and would likely have had higher numbers if I hadn’t been training shoulders yesterday. In short, it was a short workout today. Not a rest day though – it seems I don’t do those! ;)

I ate well today too. I did have a small amount of cheddar cheese having lunch with our old friends/neighbors. However, I ate dinner at McDonald’s traveling home and it was 98% clean – impressive huh? I had the grilled chicken classic no bun, mayo, etc. (pssst that amounts to a chicken breast that’s it), the fruit and walnut salad, and a side salad with just a tad of the fat free balsamic dressing on it and I had a half-eaten chicken nugget after C was done, yeah my one bad thing shhhhh.

Daily Cal Tally


(This is the last one – from here on out it will be macro tallies as in how many grams of protein, carbs, and fat I ate. That’s what is truly relevant here, not the cals! (then again there is a numerical cap on those too, but let’s not overcomplicate.

1,970 Ingested
(1,448) BMR
(450) Training – this # is usually founded, but this one is a guesstimate – I have heard that plyos can burn 500 cals in 30 min, but who knows.
72 Net Gain (first gain posted in a while though! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment