Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm all Woman, but my BF % Qualifies me as a Male Athlete. That's Entertaining!



Day 95

Tuesday, April 12, 2011


This will likely be my shortest entry. Laura tested my body fat in the Bod Pod for the 3rd time today. I was at 13.1% and my weight is down to 136.7 lbs so I am made up of 18.0 lbs of fat and 118.7 lbs of lean mass. There’s the printout. (click to enlarge)

My body fat progress has been as follows:

January 18th, 2011 20.4%

March 17th, 2011 15.1%

April 12, 2011 13.1%

I’ve managed to shed 7.3% in three months despite my beginning number having already been on the cusp of “Athletes” / “Fitness.” I’m proud of that. I’m also now just entering the “Essential Fat” zone which in women is 10-13%. What is essential fat? It’s the stuff that’s in your organs and in other places where it is essential to your physiology and healthy functioning. In Bikini 14-16% is commonplace, Figure 12-15%, Women’s Bodybuilding goes even lower than that. Just in case anyone is a new reader or plum forgot, I’m competing in figure =) I’m official now; my body fat means I’m for real or at least by my logic of the moment. I’m also feeling it now. I’m just finishing my 3rd and final day of carb-deplete. I’m exhausted. I had planned to, but I’m not going to do cardio tomorrow morning. I don’t need to take my fat one iota lower. Some women do, yes, but I don’t want to. I need to strike a balance. Today may have been the last day of training, unless I’m stressed tomorrow. Then I will circuit train for 20 minutes for stress relief.

My day isn’t over yet, I have one more meal coming. I may carb it up and have a big bowl of oatmeal. It would be 12 hours early, but I feel like I may actually need some carbs. Here are my stats as of 7:30 pm. I’m fading fast and don’t want to need to do this later, thus the early and unfinished log/blog post for today:
I did 23 min of cardio on an AMT machine and 30 min of circuit weight training. Free weights, but lower weight and high reps.

Macros


As of 7:30 pm: 101.9 grams Protein 117 grams Carbs 49.6 grams Fat

Cal Tally

1,322 Cals Ingested
(1,448) BMR)
(448) Training Burn
(574) Net Loss Planned to be reduced by 378 cals (up to by 1,700 budget) for an end net loss of (196)

No comments:

Post a Comment