Saturday, April 2, 2011

Insert Witty Post Title Here



Day 85

Saturday, April 2nd, 2011


I hadn’t planned on it, but I made today a full real rest day today: no cardio, no weights. C and I were almost out the door this morning to the gym when I somehow managed to lock my bedroom door (the lock is on the inside) and I was still in a bathrobe and ALL my clothes were in there. That took a good while to get sorted out and by the time it did I started realizing that my lower back is feeling really tweaky. I think I may have, ahem, overdone my leg workout yesterday, please join me in laughing at myself ;) I got a bunch of errands done instead and had some fun trying on my posing suit and taking a few photos. I restocked with new clean foods and I’m feeling revived about my diet. Shorty post today!

Macros

139.8 grams Protein 165.4 grams Carbs 62.8 grams Fat

Cal Tally


1,786 Cals Ingested
(1,448) BMR
(0) Training
338 Net Gain

No comments:

Post a Comment