Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gold's Gym Total Body Transformation Challenge Before/After Pics



Click the picture to enlarge to a viewable size!


I have to say now that I'm seeing the before and after side by side, damn, I truly have transformed myself =)


Day 86

Sunday, April 3, 2011


Remember The Gold’s Gym 12 Week Total Body Transformation Challenge that I entered and began this blog about? It kind of got forgotten after I went crazy (read: got some balls) and decided to enter The Emerald Cup didn’t it? ;) Well today was the final day so off I went to Gold’s this morning to get weighed, measured and photographed. Here are the results:

BEFORE AFTER DIFFERENCE
WAIST 30.5” 27” Lost 3.5”
R THIGH 24.5” 22” Lost 2.5”
HIP 40” 38” Lost 2”
R BICEP (Unflexed) 10.5” 11” Gained 0.5” =)
BODY FAT % 20.4% 15.1% Lost 5.3%
WEIGHT 150.4 lbs 140.2 lbs Lost 10.2 lbs

Not bad, eh? I think the before and after pics say it all. I still have a long ways to go to have a chance at placing as a figure competitor, but long gone are my saggy butt and pudgy stomach thank you very much!

I trained my biceps, triceps, and abs today for 45 minutes and then did 30 minutes on the StairMaster. I’ve had a splitting headache since before I got out of bed this morning. I got up for aspirin and went back to sleep, didn’t work, took more aspirin getting home from the gym, still have it now while I type, bleh. Here’s hoping by the time I wake up tomorrow morning it is gone!

My macros were in perfect order until I got oatmeal cookies on the brain. Someone in my fb feed was talking about them and I’d read a bodybuilder dude’s pre-contest diet and peak week detail earlier and he eats all this junk during peak week to carb load, including oatmeal raisin cookies! Yeah, they got in my mind I had 8 big bites of the cookie dough, and then I baked them, took 2 bites and remember how much baked cookies suck compared to the dough so I quit. It was dumb, but it could have been worse. I could go calculate the p/c/f grams in that cookie dough, but I don’t want to. I think it’s fair to say I wiped out my net cal loss. How about we just say that and call it a night?

Macros
(pre-cookie dough)

170.5 grams Protein 151.9 grams Carbs 51.5 grams Fat


Cal Tally
1,753.1 Ingested
(1,448) BMR
(583) Training
(277.9) Net Loss
Less Cookie Dough Wipeout
Equals…It’s a Wash!

P.S. They don't judge the Gold's Gym Challenge until the 11th. I'll let you know if I place or not when I hear =)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. It really gives me an insight on this topic. golds gym here you can find more important information and bodybuilding clothing item.

    ReplyDelete