Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Packing, Prepping, and a Pedicure




I finally got my yellow carrots tonight! Carbs are allowed! They were sooo good because they were juicy and my mouth has been feeling dry all afternoon. Juicy vegetables are where it's at! Lol.


Day 95

Wednesday, April 13, 2011


Not too much to report today. I started rationing my water. I was supposed to cap fluids at 1/4 gallon (32 oz.) but I went 6 oz. over coming in at 38 oz. I usually take in 100-130 oz. daily so this is the tough part for me. Oddly, it reduces hunger. I had intended to only take in 1,500 cals which was an arbitrary number so I'm not bothered that I clocked in just over 1,600. No training today on account of the fluid restraint.

Tomorrow my fluids will go down by half. What's ot fun is most mornings I have 3 big cups of coffee and this morning I only had one small one. I'm not sure what I'll do tomorrow as my fluid budget is going down to 18 oz. So I'll lose half if I have a cup of coffee,but I'm also hitting the road for a 2 hour drive to the host hotel in the morning and I want my coffee! =)

I got a pedicure today so I have pretty toes for the competition. It was a good way to distract myself from not being able to drink at a time of day I'm usually sucking down 2-3 water bottles.

I've just been packig for the last 3 hours. Yes I'm only going on a couple night trip. It's the cooler that takes time. I have tupperwares of oatmeal prepped, a big one of sliced strawberries, a ziploc containing 2 bunches of steamed asparagus, tupperwares of cooked and sliced eye of round steak, some chicken breast, Isernio's chicken sausages, a tupperware of sweet potato, and these 45 cal (5 p 3 c 1.5 f) diabetic friendly Danon yogurts. My cooler is ready to roll!

I also needed my NPC card, posing suit, tickets for my friends, clear posing heels, bikini bite, muscle juice posing oil, glitzy bracelet, ring, and earrings, super dark makeup to match the fake tan I'll be getting, sweats to wear backstage, sheets so I don't stain the hotel's and get billed (from the tan, a resistance band in case the pump up room is packed, all kinds of stuff.

I'm looking forward to bed. Night!

Macros

126.7 grams Protein 172.2 grams Carbs 47.5 grams Fat

Cal Tally

1,623.1 Ingested
(1,448) BMR
175.1 Net Gain

Carbs are intentionally high. Today and tomorrow are the days I'm carb loading.

No comments:

Post a Comment